Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Help-Help-They're Back!!!!!

If any of you recall a couple of years ago I had a problem with my car. It was infested with mice. So I asked Shane what to do about the problem. He told me wither use de-con or a mouse trap. I had de-con and used it. Well, that was most certainly a mistake. Soon I had dead mice in the car. Dead up in the dash of the car. And you can probably guess that the car began to stink. Shane and I took the dash out of the car to get some of the dead mice out.

Today I noticed little pieces of gray foam along the dash of my car (no, it was not mouse poo!) And then when I came out of tennis and swimming I found alot more foam on the floor of my car. (Party animals.)I told Shane that this makes me soooo mad. I just want to wreck the car into a telephone pole. Start it on fire, or drive it into a lake! I mean really! Couldn't they find a better home.

I might could try and sell the car. Great car lots of miles and mice. How many horses does the car have, you ask. Well it depends on how many mice are running that day! The smell? Not to worry there is a can of Lysol under the seat. Feeling sick? Don't worry I have had the mouse poop tested for the Hanta (sp) virus! Hungry? Just pop the hood and help yourself to the dog food that the mice have stashed there! But don't forget the special tool that you need to shut the hood. Lightweight seats. If you are lucky the mice might be awake and riding in the seat right under you. It can also be a self-cleaning car. Kids just drop a few crumbs on the floor or seat and poof! In the morning it will all be cleaned up.

You can see the donation tab on the left (jk). I am trying to raise money for the stick of dynamite that I am going to put in my car!

No comments:

Fav Recipes

White Texas Sheet Cake (from PD mag)

2 Cups Flour
2 C. Sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 C. butter
1/2 C. sour cream
2 eggs lightly beaten
1 tsp. almond extract
1 Cup of water

In a saucepan combine butter and water;bring to a boil stirring occasionally. In a seperate large bowl combine the flour,sugar,salt and baking powder.
After the butter/water comes to a boil add to flour mixture stirring to combine it. Stir in the sour cream, eggs and the almond extract. Pour into greased cookie sheet and bake @350 for 22-25 min. Frost cake while still warm with Butter Frosting (see below)

Butter Frosting

1/2 C. butter
1/4 C. milk 1/2 tsp. almond extract
3 Cups powdered sugar
Bring the butter and milk to a boil stirring occasionally. Remove from heat whisk in the almond extract and then gradually whisk in the powdered sugar.